3 years ago - Translate

The majority of the people that begin powder coating are quite confused at first. There is a very large number of equipment and systems that is required in order to do a proper job. Due to the fact that these people are required to use such a high amount of equipment, it can easily become overwhelming to many. In these cases a simpler solution would be greatly appreciated. This simpler solution is represented by the powder coating gun.
https://www.huacaipowdercoatin....g.com/product/polyes

This gun will make the coating process much more approachable. You can currently find on the market a large number of that kind of guns, but in order to buy the proper on you must take into consideration a number of factors. The prices of the powder coating guns can also widely vary. The more expensive systems usually tend to increase your productivity even more. We will start by describing the low cost coating guns.

We will begin by reviewing our first option, the Chicago Electric powder coating system. This powder coating system uses a high mount system and a low pressure range. It is important to know that this his product does not feature any voltage control. Its starter system has 2 cups and the possibility to buy more if required. The control box of the Chicago Electric is activated by using a foot pedal and it works using a plain 110V home power. The startup costs of this product are just $70.

The second gun that we will review is the hot coat system by Eastwood Company. This is a highly durable product that has served its purpose more than once in my case. Even though I have bought it some years ago, it still works flawlessly and I have absolutely no problems with it. The cost of the hot coat system has dropped since I first bought it to approximately $60. Like with the Chicago version, Eastwood also offers stock replacement cups. This system is very easy to use and very flexible. IT is also quite small (about ¼ of the Chicago Electric powder coating system). Usually, operating this unit will require your both of your hands. It represents a very enjoyable system that makes color changes very easy and fast.

When going to buy the proper coating gun it is important to understand that you will need to take into consideration a number of factors and necessities. Be sure that the product that you are going to choose will meet all of your requirements.