Advantages of linear motion ball bearings
For linear motion ball bearings, the structure is equipped with a retainer inside the outer ring (click to see the introduction of the imported bearing installation configuration), the retainer is equipped with multiple steel balls, and performs infinite cycle motion. Both ends of the retainer are fixed by an inner spring retaining ring, and a notch window is provided on the linear track of each steel ball under the force of work. This part is the rolling contact between the loaded steel ball and the shaft. Relatively low friction coefficient movement, so linear motion ball bearings are the most suitable bearings for mechanical equipment, automation equipment, energy-saving equipment, etc.
Linear motion bearings are now more and more widely used in electronics, machinery, instruments, robots, tool machinery, food machinery, packaging machinery, medical machinery, printing machinery, textile machinery, CNC machine tools, automobiles and other general or special machinery industries. in.
Advantages of using linear motion ball bearings:
1. Because the flow contact can make the starting frictional resistance and dynamic frictional resistance extremely small, it can save energy and easily obtain higher motion speed.
2. As the load increases, there is no sensitive change in the friction coefficient. Therefore, under heavy load, the friction coefficient is extremely small, and the accuracy is maintained for a long time, and the service life of the machine can be maintained for a long time.
3. Linear motion bearings have good interchangeability, are easy to install and save time, and make the mechanical structure novel, small and lightweight.
4. Save oiling procedures and simplify lubrication and maintenance.
5. Bearings with oil seals on both sides are also suitable for places with a lot of dust or foreign bodies
Find all bearing size chart at https://www.ydbearing.net/